Perhaps one of the most difficult decisions a property owner must make is whether or not a tree has to be removed from his yard or garden. While there are cases when one simply has no choice such as when a tree has already fallen down or is already dead, there are other instances when certain measures can still be taken to save the tree. Of course, we all want to help our environment in ways we can such as when we have the chance to save a tree from removal. You just have to know where to start and how to go about it.
People are encouraging each other to plant a tree or two yearly to help preserve the environment for the sake of future generations. However, when you save a tree from removal, it’s just as good as planting a new one. If you have the opportunity to do it, why not grab it?
As mentioned, there are situations when a tree can no longer be saved. Here are some of those cases:
- Hazardous tree
- Decaying tree
- Dead tree
- Sick tree (no more cure/treatment)
- Tree has already fallen down
The cases above leave very little to no room for solutions anymore. But when you are faced with the following scenarios, here are the corresponding solutions that you can take into consideration to save a tree from removal:
1. Hazardous and/or Sick Tree – Ask for help from an arborist or tree contractor who can possibly bring back the tree to perfect health. This can be done through tree fertilizing, tree trimming, and other methods professionals can suggest.
2. Area Needed for Development – If the tree is planted on an area that you intend to use for other purposes, perhaps you can build around it. We’ve seen structures built around trees wherein the tree is incorporated to the design, and they look really good! You may also consider building on another area where no trees would be affected.
3. Overgrown Tree – When a tree has grown too large for your property, tree trimming can be done. Branches can be removed so that the tree can go down to your preferred size. This should be done by professionals to ensure that the tree would suffer no damages.
At Aardvark Tree Service, we do our best to save trees as much as possible. We offer a variety of tree maintenance services such as tree trimming, tree pruning, tree removal, and more. Allow us to help you out. The professionals in our team are more than happy to give you expert advice on the proper steps to take to keep trees in your property healthy and beautiful. Our service areas include Daytona Beach, Port Orange, Ormond Beach, New Smyrna Beach, and surrounding communities. Call 386-310-8022 for a free estimate and for consultation.